🌺 Feeling Alive Again πŸ¦‹

 


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sometimes it feels like I don't belong here

Roots can't take hold 'cause I didn't fit

Can't see the way out through all my tears

I know they always say to hold on for better days

I didn't think that I could make it

Came close to giving up every day

The fact I'm here is kind of amazing

Funny how destiny brought out the best of me

So darling, why don't we get high on love and let it in?

Feel the flood of everything

Oh, of everything tonight

Surrender 'til it's all too much

I'm giving in to the rush

No, I've never been

Oh, I've never been so alive

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

♪ Music ♫  


EARINGS / RINGS :

RAWR! Supreme ELF Earrings EvoX

RAWR! Statement Rings


HAIR :

DOUX - Lynn hairstyle

π™²πš•πš’πšŒπš” π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ ♥


POSE :

[pdb] Single Pose - Butterfly Kisses

π™²πš•πš’πšŒπš” π™·πšŽπš›πšŽ ♥

_____________________________________________________


RAWR :

♦ Flickr

♦ Marketplace

♦ Mainstore


My Flickr ♥

























































Comments

Popular Posts