We Got Voodoo, We Got Hoodoo


 



W/ Yoka (Left) & Deni (Right) ♥

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Don't you disrespect me little man!
Don't you derogate or deride!
You're in my world now
Not your world
And I got friends on the other side!
That's an echo, gentlemen
Just a little something we have here in Louisiana
A little parlor trick. Don't worry
Sit down at my table
Put your minds at ease
If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please
I can read your future
I can change it 'round some, too
I'll look deep into your heart and soul
Make your wildest dreams come true!
I got voodoo, I got hoodoo
I got things I ain't even tried!
And I got friends on the other side
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••




BODYSUIT :

[NYNE] Shiny 'Fritza' Bodysuit





EYES MAKEUP :

.Dixtur. -EVOX/BOM-Eyeliner Set




MOUTH BLOOD :

Moon Dust - Hunger




EYES & TEARS :

[REVERIE] Cursed Eyes



FACE TATTOO :

Moon Dust - Lil Scar Words & Doodles




CUTS :

Moon Dust x Eerie // Sharp Escape Cuts // FATPACK




GLOVES :

babyboo. destroy gloves - leather pack



POSE + DOLLS & NEEDLES :

[piXit] Voodoo Static Poses



HAIR :

KUNI - Irene


HORNS :

-  TRIGGERED - Lami Horns (GIFT) FATPACK


EARRINGS :

Astralia - Octavia Earrings


NECK TATTOO :

DAPPA - Willow Tattoo.


CENTIPEDES :

Ghoul - Centipest 2023 - Creep


FISHNET :

MIWAS / Waist Fishnet tights #FATPACK


✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧



NYNE :
(Second Floor)









































































































Comments

Popular Posts