Too Bad.


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you
'Cause I'll forget, but I'll never forgive you
Don't you know, don't you know
True friends stab you in the front?
I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you
You broke my heart and there's nothing you can do
And now you know, now you know
True friends stab you in the front

You can run, but you can't hide
Time won't help you, 'cause karma has no deadline
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

♪ Music ♫


TOP :

[The Forge] Vana ToP



SKIRT :

[The Forge] Vixen Skirt



BRACELETS & GARTERS :

! BUFFY'S ! - Fern Set



GUN & NAILS IN HANDS :

ZOON // Skizm Set



SKELLY CATS :

Vizarte. Skellycat



CUTS :

Moon Dust x Eerie // Sharp Escape Cuts




HAIR :

S-CLUB CHERIE


BANGS :

WINGS-HAIR-EF0208


ARMBANDS :

{minuit} Mika Shirt


FISHNET SLEEVES :

[erotiK] Lyra Outfit


BOOTS :

CryBunBun - Alterna Doll Boots


BACKDROP :

K&S - // Group Gift nov23


✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾


The Forge :


Buffys :





Vizarte :

















































































 

Comments

Popular Posts