Lost In Thoughts...

 


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was listenin' to the ocean

I saw a face in the sand

But when I picked it up

Then it vanished away from my hands, dah

I had a dream, I was seven

Climbin' my way in a tree

I saw a piece of Heaven

Waitin' in patience for me, dah

And I was runnin' far away

Would I run off the world someday?

Nobody knows, nobody knows

And I was dancing in the rain

I felt alive and I can't complain

But no, take me home

Take me home where I belong

I can't take it anymore

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


♪ Music ♫


EYESHADOW :

Moon Dust - Extravagance Set

Available @Biggirl !



POSE :

[piXit] Yapon - P2 Pose Pack



DRESS & JACKET :

MeHoney - Charvi



HAIR (TOP OF HEAD) :

Angelic - "Dalia" Hair


HAIR (LONG) :

DOUX - Olivia hairstyle


BACKDROP :

K&S - // Wishing Fountain. Scene


EARRINGS :

RAWR! Io Swallow Gauge S Earrings (add me)


NECKLACE :

RAWR! Sanguine Necklaces 


✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾


piXit :


MeHoney :


























































































Comments

Popular Posts