Une Semaine Γ  Paris

 


W/ My Love ♥

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Car dans mes yeux, Γ§a se voit
La fièvre dans les yeux, oui ça se voit
Mon cΕ“ur se serre, j'ai du feu dans la voix
Le plus souvent, c'est quand je pense Γ  toi
I've got a fever, can you check?
Hand on my forehead, kiss my neck
And when you touch me, baby, I turn red
I've got a fever, so can you check?
Tell me what you wanna do right now
Tell me what you wanna do right now
Tell me what you wanna do right now
'Cause I don't really wanna cool it down
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



POSE :

Secret Poses - Blind Devotion




ROBE + LINGERIE :

Lunar - Nite Lite Edition



HAIR :

DOUX - Chungha hairstyle 


BANGS :

DOUX - #11 Bangs


EARRINGS :

MAZE.mods - Luna plugs - for Swallow Gauged ears (M/F)




NECKLACE :

Insomnia Angel . Sleeping Angel chokers


CHEST TATTOO :

Moon Dust - Moon Child




THIGHS SCRATCHES :

Moon Dust - Thighs Scratches BOM




STOCKINGS :

(Enfer Sombre*) Reborn+Maze Stockings - Neon Night


✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾

KINKY EVENT :




















































































Comments

Popular Posts