Bad Bitch


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Who is she? Walking in
With the glitter on her skin
Like a diamond she keeps shining
Watch her lighting up the bar
Who is she? Wait, that's me
What a perfect masterpiece
Ooh, I like her, ooh, I love her
Glad she's coming home with me

Me, myself and I
Yeah, we looking so divine
When we sipping on this wine
Oh my God
Got the ladies by my side
While the boys can stay in line
'Cause I'm one of a kind
Oh my God

What a bad bitch
Got the mirror staring at this bad bitch, yeah
What a blessing
How did I turn into such a bad bitch? Yeah (Yeah, uh)

[...]

You might think I'm self-obsessed
That I'm dressing to impress, yeah-yeah
But you still don't know the rest
So I'ma say it with my chest, yeah-yeah
Fell on my face, yeah, a couple of times
Worked on myself and I'm still on the grind
And you can tell by my eyes
Proud of the tears that I've cried
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



GLASSES :

Atoxy // Gabi Milky Glasses 




APPLE & TONGUE:

KitCat - Candy Apple Pink

KitCat - Candy Apple Tongue




TOP :

Loki - Mei Sweatshirt & Bra




STOCKINGS :

ZOON // Bling! Stockings Set




EYE TATTOO :

Moon Dust - Speyeders Webs & Blood




BATS BRUISES :

Moon Dust - Halloween Bruises




SCRATCHES :

Moon Dust - Meow




HAIR :

Foxy - Nox Hair


HEADBAND :

.STOIC. BAT HEADBAND FATPACK 


SHORTS :

imbue. unzipped shorts


GARTER :

{minuit} Medusa Set [Black]


BACKDROP :

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cemetery 


GLOWY PUMKINS :

LuluB! - Spook'O'Ween - Pumpkin - Cosmic.


✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾

KINKY EVENT :


Loki :


ZOON :

























































































 

Comments

Popular Posts