Self Love ♥



 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Who's that sexy thing I see over there?
That's me, standin' in the mirror
What's that icy thing hanging 'round my neck?
Um, that's gold, show me some respect, oh
I thank God every day (uh, ha)
That I woke up feelin' this way (uh, ha)
And I can't help loving myself
And I don't need nobody else, no, uh
If I was you, I'd wanna be me too
I'd wanna be me too
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



EYES :

[REVERIE] Caroline Eyes



OUTFIT :

MeHoney - Lalita 




TATTOOS :

Face Tattoos :

Moon Dust - Lil Scar Words & Doodles




Collarbones And Arms Tattoos :

Moon Dust - You Are





Chest, Tummy And Thighs Tattoos :

Moon Dust - Self Love




HAIR :

VCO ~ SHUAH Hair 


LIPSTICK :

[TEAR] Mindy Gloss - Lel Evo/EvoX - SET 1


PUBIC HAIR :

Vermilion - Cute Puss


✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧.⋆☾






























































































Comments

Popular Posts