✧ Brand New Bitch ✧



•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do my nails, cut my hair
I'm a brand new bitch
Got my face in Mugler
And my new look sick
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



EYES :

[REVERIE] Perdita Eyes




FACE POST-IT :

eerie . Spicy Notes




TOP & PANTIE :

MeHoney - Avor




GARTERS :

CryBunBun - Rosey Baby Garters



POSE :

babyboo. clover bento set



TOP TATTOOS :

Moon Dust - You Are




THIGH TATTOO :

Moon Dust - Freshly Tattooed




HAIR :

DOUX - Aluna hairstyle


EARRINGS :

RAWR! Io Swallow Pixie S Earrings 


BRACELETS & RINGS :

RAWR! Ersa Set


BACKDROP :

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Daisy Field

__________________________________________________

KINKY EVENT :
Reverie :



































































































 

Comments

Popular Posts