I Just Want Your Love


W/ My Love ♥

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I Just Want You
When You Look Up ToMe
[Just You] I Just Want You
I Can See Right Through You

I Just Want Your Love
Your Love, Your Love
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



POSE :

Secret Poses - Lessons 




EARRINGS :

CODEX_Reira earrings set




CUFFS :

[AYO] Meow




PANTIE :

Loki - Kira Chained Panties




BITE MARKS AND BRUISES :

Moon Dust - "Please Me" Manual




HAIR :

DOUX - Kelsy hairstyle


TOP :

'Ameth' - Hands in Pocket Puffy Set - BW


ARMS STRAPS :

{Sakura} Heart Arm Straps - Greyscale


STOCKINGS :

rotten {prey stockings} black


SHOES :

REIGN.- LINA PATENT PLATFORMS 



____________________________________________________


KINKY EVENT :























































































































































 

Comments

Popular Posts