Consuming Me


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm standing in the dark
I'm listening to you
And all I feel is love
consuming me
I'm falling just from you
It's all I get, it's all I get
It's all I get, it's all I get
It's all I get to consume me
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



LEASH :

[AYO] Doggy Leash // Women Pack



DRESS + HARNESS + STOCKINGS :

RUVER-Set :: Hot Whore

 


"OWNED" TATTOO :

Moon Dust - Sweet Words




FACE HEARTS :

Moon Dust - Face Heart Scars  (Lelutka Evox)




THIGHS SCRATCHES :

Moon Dust - Thighs Scratches BOM




HAIR :

DOUX - Luz hairstyle


PASTIES :

Bipolar - Irvi Top with Sticker - Fatpack


BACKDROP :

TROPIX // Private Access Backdrop 02 


__________________________________________________

KINKY EVENT :












































































Comments

Popular Posts