Devoted ♥


W/ My Love ♥


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I saw you a thousand times
Undressing me with your eyes
I wanna tease you, wanna please you
It's not a surprise (it's not a surprise, it's not a surprise)
You got me burning now
I wanna take my clothes off (clothes off, clothes off, clothes off)
You hit me like a truck
I wanna take your clothes off
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


HAND LEASH (in Chris's Hand) :

[AYO] Doggy Holder Leash




STOCKINGS :

MeHoney - Yanlin




HEART SCARS AND WORDS :

Moon Dust - Sweet Words




HAIR :

Magika - Erin


ARMS TATTOO :

DAPPA - Luna Tattoo.


SHOES :

Look At Me. Chichi : black


TOY RACK :

BackBone Kinky Toy Rack


BACKDROP CURTAINS :

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Glitzz (Regals)


POSE & CHAIR :

[..::CuCa Designs::..] Spark


______________________________________________________






































































 

Comments

Popular Posts