Your Love Smells Like A Rose ♥


W/ My love ♥ (My Zing) ;D

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is such a perfect place
I'm glad I found this with you
Our love reflected in your face
Only Heaven can beat this view
Come on, let's run and get lost in the crowd
Into the light as the night's comin' down
I'm double-tappin', I'm focusin' now
We're focusin' now
I see love
I see love around me
From a river to a flood
I see love around me (love around me)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



DRESS :

Yumi. Risa dress




NECKLACE :

MAZE - Countess Pearls



EYELINER :

ZOON // Moxxee Palette - EvoX




HAIR :

DOUX - Fatima


ROSE :

hive // romantic roses pack


GARTERS :

RAWR! Je t'aime Garters


BACKDROP :

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Home Sweet Home #1


______________________________________________________

KINKY EVENT :
MAZE :

















































































 

Comments

Popular Posts