You See That ?


 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

They said I wouldn't make it out alive

They told me I would never see the rise

That's why I gotta kill 'em every time

Gotta watch 'em bleed, too


Don't ever say it's over if I'm breathin'

Racin' to the moonlight and I'm speedin'

I'm headed to the stars, ready to go far

I'm star walkin'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


♪ Music ♫


CHOKER :

Random Matter - Xen Set




TOP :

Loki - Brenda Ripped Tank Top

Aviable @Reborn Event !




SHORT :

SEKA's Booty Shorts

Aviable @Access !




BRACELETS & RINGS :

RAWR! Ersa Set




SHOES :

AVEC TOI - Empire Boots

Aviable @COLLABOR88!




TATTOOS :


Face :




HAIR :

DOUX - Fatima hairstyle



STOCKINGS :

rotten {prey stockings} black  



_____________________________________________

















































































































 

Comments

Popular Posts