Point Of View


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You know me better than I do
Can't seem to keep nothing from you
How you touch my soul from the outside?
Permeate my ego and my pride
I wanna love me (ooh)
The way that you love me (ooh)
Ooh, for all of my pretty
And all of my ugly too
I'd love to see me from your point of view
I wanna trust me (trust me)
The way that you trust me (trust me)
Ooh, 'cause nobody ever loved me like you do
I'd love to see me from your point of view
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



TOP & SKIRT :

_CandyDoll_ Emma Set




Pantie :

_CandyDoll_ Amore 


GARTERS :

CryBunBun - Little Mushka Garters



TATTOOS :

Face :


Underboobs :


Pub & Thighs :



HAIR :

DOUX - Ylenia hairstyle

________________________________




























































































 

Comments

Popular Posts