Ten Million Fireflies


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare
[...]
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread (thread, thread)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



CHOKER / GARTERS :

RAWR! August Choker (includes RLV)



RAWR! String of Bling MAZE Soft Thigh Garters



SHORT & SKIRT :

Bipolar - Chiyu Set



TATTOOS :

Butterflies (Chest & Tummy) :


HAIR :

DOUX - Minji hairstyle


BACKDROP :

Synnergy Garden Backdrop


______________________________________________






































































 

Comments

Popular Posts