So What ?!

 


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You could say that I'm going insane
And I'm not quite right
And that I'm to blame
I don't care you could say what you want to
I am who I am and I'll never be like you
You could say whatever you like
If it's so wrong I don't wanna be right
So what if I'm crazier than crazy?
So what if I'm sicker than sick?
So what if I'm out of control?
Maybe that's what I like about it
So what?
So what?

And when I'm up
It's better than never
And when I'm down
I'm desperate
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



TOP & SKIRT :

Mug - Billie Band Tee



STOCKINGS :

SEKA's Latex Waifu Leg



THIGHS SCARS :



NOSEBLEED :

[Utopia] Nosebleed / Evo X 



HAIR :

DOUX - Netta hairstyle


______________________________












































































Comments

Popular Posts