You Drive Me Crazy


 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Baby, I'm so into you
You got that something
What can I do?
Baby, you spin me around
The earth is moving, but I can't feel the ground
Every time you look at me
My heart is jumping, it's easy to see
Loving you means so much more
More than anything I ever felt before
You drive me crazy
I just can't sleep
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Whoa oh oh, crazy, but it feels alright
Baby, thinking of you keeps me up all night

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



PANTIE :

[AYO] Ikti // Fatpack Mix & Match




GARTERS / COWS PLUSHIES :

{minuit} Nora Garter 


{minuit} Connor Cow



TAURUS TATTOO :

Moon Dust - Taurus Tattoo - BOM




WEIRDO AND PROUD TATTOO :

Moon Dust - Weirdo (and proud) - Fatpack




THIGHS & STOCKINGS :

MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs BoM (eBody+Kupra)



HAIR :

DOUX - Wendy hairstyle


TOP :

[Salem] Roxy Top // Black Cow



BACKDROP :

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Cozy Bedroom (Blush)



_________________________________



Minuit :














Comments

Popular Posts