No Option For You Saying No


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm ready for ya
Hit 'em all, switch it up
Put it on, zip it up
Let my perfume, soak into your sweater
Say you'll be here soon, sooner the better
No option for, you saying no
I run this game, just a play a role
Follow my lead, what you waiting for?
Thought it over and decided tonight is your night
R.I.P, to the girl you used to see
Her days are over, baby she's over
I decided to give you all of me
Baby come closer, baby come closer
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



TOP + SKIRT + GLOVES + STOCKINGS :

SEKA's Pin Top



SEKA's Waifu Skirt



SEKA's Hand Wrap



SEKA's Fishnet Waifu Leg


Updated for MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs !


THIGHS :

MAZE.mods - Soft Thighs BoM (eBody+Kupra)




HAIR :

DOUX - Pamela hairstyle



HORNS :

[-] N A N A O /  On Fire Horns. 



TATTOO :

DAPPA - Eloise Tattoo.



GOGGLES :

CryBunBun - Heart Goggles

It's a gift !



BACKDROP :

.PALETO.Backdrop:. MK225



__________________________

SEKA :


MAZE :








































































































Comments

Popular Posts