More Than Words


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's more than emotion
I feel I'm never gonna stop
'Cause I'm falling deep
I guess the pressure's built right up
With all this desire
I've been carrying around
Feeling elated
I don't wanna come back down
[...]
I can't imagine
That I would even say
This has become a passion that is changing me
We're speaking a language
That no one understands
Far from the surface
I know this will never end
Here I am, there you are
Don't wanna stop
I know, you know it
I can feel it
All the tension rising up
So much it hurts
We're saying more than words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


OUTFIT :

_______________________________________










































































































































 

Comments

Popular Posts