Making The World Better


Thank you Cheese for your help with the deco ! ♥

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And I don't need what the others need
No offence to me
I'm not a masterpiece
I'm a piece of work
And that works for me, oh
It's a sick, sad world
If you're not making it better
Just shut up
Just shut up, boy
Shut up (haha, hey)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••



APRON / COOKIE & TRAY / POSE :

Look At Me. Cookie : Apron

Look At Me/mirinae. Cookie : Props/Poses




HAIR :

DOUX - Somi hairstyle



HEAD PLANT :

.STOIC. LIL BEAN SPROUT



BACKDROP :

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Kitchenette


____________________________________________________
























































































































































































 

Comments

Popular Posts