Daddy's Little Cow

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Je suis folle d'amour avec toi
Mon coeur il ne s'arrΓͺte pas
C'est juste moi et mon bΓ©bΓ©
Je suis lΓ  pour mon bΓ©bΓ©
On dit quoi de mon bΓ©bΓ©
Ca fais mal mon bΓ©bΓ©
Quand ils parlent de mon bΓ©bΓ©
Just me and my baby
I'm here for my baby
No matter what they say
I don't care, you're my baby (mon bΓ©bΓ©)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••




HARNESS :

[AYO] Hanesu

Aviable at the Kinky Event !



COW MARKS : 

.choory. moo - cow spots BOM tattoo [LeLUTKA Evolution - EvoX]



HAIR :

DOUX - Tini



EARS / TAIL / HORNS :

.STOIC. LIL COW SET



SWEATER :

CryBunBun - Fluff Love Sweater - Cow



MILKERS :

[Salem] Mommy Milkers // Milk



LEASH :

babyboo. play with me

____________________________________________________


AYO :






































































































































































































 

Comments

Popular Posts