His ♥


••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Could you reach the light above my balcony
Make up what needs fixing pull you close to me
[...]
And I’m hoping that you notice,
I’m not like this I’m a broken soul,
I usually keep my distance,
I usually walk away,
but I see that you’re different,
I’m not like this, but with you I know,
I usually keep resisting,
Taking one look at you now I’m home,
Taking one look at you now I’m home,
Now I’m home
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


NECKLACE :

Badwolf - Saki Collar

Aviable right now at the Kinky Event !



OUTFIT :

[Salem] Lucille Lingerie // Black

Aviable right now at the Warehouse Sale Event !

HAIR :

DOUX - Cookie hairstyle


BACKDROP :

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Rose Mural (Red)


_______________________________________________________________

Badwolf :




































































































































































































































































































 

Comments

Popular Posts