Lets Fight The Devil


W/ Chichi

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
 No, I will not be defined 
 By the life I left behind 
 You're gonna see 
 I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees 
 I'm face to face with the devil 
 I am not afraid 
 My life is worth the struggle 
 My scars are my warpaint 
 Face to face with the devil 
 Pray, it's not too late 
 My past will not define me 
 I'm face to face 
 I fought the devil and I'll live to tell 
 I fought the devil and I'll live to tell 
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


ARMCUFFS :

Badwolf - Haettr Armcuffs

Aviable right now at Men Only event !


HORNS :

DOUX - Blush horns


HAIR :

Sintiklia - Hair Llona 


OUTFIT :

RENIE : WITCHIE BODY & HARNESS - BLACK


______________________________________________________________

Badwolf :































































































































































































































































































































 

Comments

Popular Posts